2003年 Albany Medical College, Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences修了 (Ph.D. in Biomedical Sciences, 2003年)
2003-2006年 Research Associate (2006年~ Research Assistant Professor), University of Pittsburgh, Department of Neuroscience
2006-2007年 Human Frontier Science Program Short-term Fellow, Université Paris VI, Department of Neurobiology
2007-2012年 Assistant Professor, McGill University, Department of Psychiatry
1. Goto Y and O’Donnell P (2001) Synchronous activity in the hippocampus and nucleus accumbens in vivo. Journal of Neuroscience, 21: RC131.
2. Goto Y and O’Donnell P (2001) Network synchrony in the nucleus accumbens. Journal of Neuroscience, 21: 4498-4504.
3. Goto Y and O’Donnell P (2002) Delayed mesolimbic system alteration in a developmental animal model of schizophrenia. Journal of Neuroscience, 22: 9070-9077.
4. Goto Y and O’Donnell P (2002) Timing-dependent limbic-motor synaptic integration in the nucleus accumbens. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences USA, 99: 13189-13193.
5. Goto Y and O’Donnell P (2004) Prefrontal lesion reverses abnormal mesoaccumbens response in an animal model of schizophrenia. Biological Psychiatry, 55: 172-176.
6. Goto Y and Grace AA (2005) Dopamine-dependent interactions between limbic and prefrontal cortical plasticity in the nucleus accumbens: disruption by cocaine sensitization. Neuron, 47: 255-266
7. Goto Y and Grace AA (2005) Dopamine modulation of limbic and cortical drive of nucleus accumbens in goal-directed behavior. Nature Neuroscience, 8: 805-812.
8. Goto Y and Grace AA (2006) Alterations in prefrontal cortical activity and plasticity in adult rats with disruption of cortical development. Biological Psychiatry, 60: 1259-1267.
9. Grace AA, Floresco SB, Goto Y, and Lodge DJ (2007) The regulation of dopamine neuron firing and the control of goal-directed behaviors. Trends in Neuroscience, 30: 220-227.
10. Goto Y, Otani S, and Grace AA (2007) The yin and yang of dopamine release: a new perspective. Neuropharmacology, 53: 583-587.
11. Goto Y and Grace AA (2008) Dopamine modulation of hippocampal-prefrontal cortical interaction drives memory-guided behavior. Cerebral Cortex, 18: 1407-1414.
12. Sengupta S, Grizenko N, Schmitz N, Schwartz G, Bellingham J, Polotskaia A, Stepanian MT, Goto Y, Grace AA, and Joober R (2008) COMT Val108/158Met polymorphism and the modulation of task-oriented behaviour in children with ADHD. Neuropsychopharmacology, 33: 3069-3077.
13. Goto Y and Grace AA (2008) Limbic and cortical information processing in the nucleus accumbens. Trends in Neuroscience, 31: 552-558.
14. Goto Y, Yang CR, and Otani S (2010) Functional and dysfunctional synaptic plasticity in prefrontal cortex: roles in psychiatric disorders. Biological Psychiatry, 67: 199-207.
15. Lee YA, Poirier P, Otani S, and Goto Y (2011) Dorsal-ventral distinction of chronic stress-induced electrophysiological alterations in the rat medial prefrontal cortex. Neuroscience, 183: 108-120
16. Lee YA and Goto Y (2011) Neurodevelopmental disruption of cortico-striatal function caused by degeneration of habenula neurons. PLoS ONE, 6: e19450.
17. Lee YA and Goto Y (2011) Chronic stress modulation of prefrontal cortical NMDA receptor expression disrupts limbic structure-prefrontal cortical interaction. European Journal of Neuroscience, 34: 426-436.
18. Goto Y and Lee YA (2011) Is schizophrenia developmental adaptation to environmental menaces? Medical Hypotheses, 77: 756-762.
19. Lee YA and Goto Y (2013) Prenatal and postnatal stress interaction: environmental adaptation hypothesis. Journal of Physiology-Paris, 107: 483-492.
20. Lee YA and Goto Y (2013) Habenula and ADHD: Convergence on time. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 37: 1801-1809.
21. Lee YA and Goto Y (2013) Reconsideration of animal models of schizophrenia and other psychiatric disorders with evolutionary perspective. Medical Hypotheses, 81: 1120-1126.
22. Tohda C, Lee YA, Goto Y, and Nemere I (2013) Diosgenin-induced cognitive enhancement in normal mice is mediated by 1,25D3-MARRS. Scientific Reports, 3: 3395.
23. Lee YA and Goto Y (2015) Prefrontal cortical dopamine in evolutionary perspective. Neuroscience Bulletin, 31: 164-174.
24. Lee YA and Goto Y (2015) Chronic stress effects on working memory: association with prefrontal cortical tyrosine hydroxylase. Behavioural Brain Research, 286: 122-127.
25. Lee YA, Yamaguchi Y, and Goto Y (2015) Neurodevelopmental plasticity in pre- and postnatal environmental interactions: Implications for psychiatric disorders from an evolutionary perspective. Neural Plasticity, 2015: 291476.
26. Yamaguchi Y, Lee YA, and Goto Y (2015) Dopamine in socioecological and evolutionary perspectives: Implications for psychiatric disorders. Frontiers in Neuroscience, Section of Evolutionary Psychology and Neuroscience, 9: 219.
27. Goto Y, Lee YA, Yamaguchi Y, and Jas E (2016) Biological mechanisms underlying evolutionary origins of psychotic and mood disorders. Neuroscience Research, 111: 13-24.
28. Lee YA, Kim YJ, and Goto Y (2016) Cognitive and affective alterations by prenatal and postnatal stress interaction. Physiology & Behavior, 165: 146-153.
29. Ogawa S, Lee YA, Yamaguchi Y, Shibata Y, and Goto Y (2017) Associations of acute and chronic stress hormones with cognitive functions in autism spectrum disorder. Neuroscience, 343: 229-239.
30. Yamaguchi Y, Lee YA, Kato A, and Goto Y (2017) The roles of dopamine D1 receptor on the social hierarchy of rodents and nonhuman primates. International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, 20: 324-335.
31. Lee YA, Pollet V, Kato A, and Goto Y (2017) Prefrontal cortical activity associated with visual stimulus categorization in non-human primates measured with near-infrared spectroscopy. Behavioural Brain Research, 317: 327-331.
32. Yamaguchi Y, Atsumi T, Poirot R, Lee YA, Kato A, and Goto Y (2017) Dopamine-dependent visual attention preference to social stimuli in nonhuman primates. Psychopharmacology (Berlin), 234: 1113-1120.
33. Yamaguchi Y, Lee YA, Kato A, Jas E, and Goto Y (2017) The roles of dopamine D2 receptor in the social hierarchy of rodents and primates. Scientific Reports, 7: 43348.
34. Kim YJ, Goto Y, and Lee YA (2018) Histamine H3 receptor antagonists ameliorate ADHD-like behavioral changes caused by neonatal habenula lesion. Behavioural Pharmacology, 29: 71-78.
35. Lee YA, Lionnet S, Kato A, and Goto Y (2018) Dopamine-dependent social information processing in non-human primates. Psychopharmacology (Berlin), 253: 1141-1149.
36. Lee YA, Obora T, Bondonny L, Toniolo A, Mivielle J, Yamaguchi Y, Kato A, Takita M, and Goto Y (2018) The effects of housing density on social interactions and their correlations with serotonin in rodents and primates. Scientific Reports, 8: 3497.
37. Lee YA and Goto Y (2018) The role of serotonin in decision making under social group conditions. Scientific Reports, 8: 10704.
38. Jeon SY, Kim NH, Kim YJ, Goto Y, and Lee YA (2019) The effects of Engelhardtia chrysolepis Hance on long-term memory and potential dopamine involvement in mice. Behavioral Pharmacology, 30: 596-604.
39. Ogawa S, Iriguchi M, Lee YA, Yoshikawa S, and Goto Y (2019) Atypical social rank recognition in autism spectrum disorder. Scientific Reports, 9: 15657.
40. Jones D, Raghanti MA, Tosi A, Ruiz C, Tanaka H, and Goto Y (2020) Monoamine oxidase polymorphisms in rhesus and Japanese macaques (Macaca mulatta and M. fuscata). Journal of Chemical Neuroanatomy, 103: 101726.
41. Choe WH, Lee KA, Goto Y, and Lee YA (2020) Concurrent and delayed behavioral and monoamine alterations by excessive sucrose intake in juvenile mice. Frontiers in Neuroscience, 14: 504.
42. Asaoka Y, Won MJ, Morita T, Ishikawa E, and Goto Y (2020) Higher risk taking and impaired probability judgment in behavioral addiction. International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology, in press. doi/10.1093/ijnp/pyaa044/5861572.
43. Asaoka Y, Won MJ, Morita T, Ishikawa E, Lee YA, and Goto Y (2020) Monoamine and genome-wide DNA methylation investigation in behavioral addiction. Scientific Reports, 10: 11760.
44. Asaoka Y, Won MJ, Morita T, Ishikawa E, and Goto Y (2020) Heightened negative affects associated with neurotic personality in behavioral addiction. Frontiers in Psychiatry, 11: 561713.